What's she laughing at?

Get all the latest information about Rachel Riley.

What's she laughing at?

Postby gazza55 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Why does Rachel giggle so much when she's putting the letters up? I wish I knew.
gazza55
Rachel Lover Rank 1
Rachel Lover Rank 1

Re: What's she laughing at?

Postby gazza55 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:47 pm

I can't help thinking it looks unprofessional to be laughing at a private joke and not telling the audience what it is :(
gazza55
Rachel Lover Rank 1
Rachel Lover Rank 1

Postby onefromthetop » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Yes I know what you mean they are saying god your bum looks amazing
Rachel Riley is the goddess of perfection enough said
onefromthetop
Rachel Lover Supreme Rank 3

Postby wicorman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Of course, as show hostess, a big part of Rachel's job is simply to look good ( a task she performs effortlessly :)) and to smile brightly into camera. Stare back and smile, as Joanna Lumley described it.

Finding a pretty girl must have been quite easy, and finding one who can do the maths was probably not a problem, but finding one with both attributes, and an appealing personality, was far harder. The choice of Rachel was fortunate for Countdown and for us; no better combination in a woman than beauty, brains, charm and a sense of humour (not necessarily in that order).
wicorman

Postby rachelobsessivefan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 pm

wicorman wrote:Of course, as show hostess, a big part of Rachel's job is simply to look good ( a task she performs effortlessly :)) and to smile brightly into camera. Stare back and smile, as Joanna Lumley described it.

Finding a pretty girl must have been quite easy, and finding one who can do the maths was probably not a problem, but finding one with both attributes, and an appealing personality, was far harder. The choice of Rachel was fortunate for Countdown and for us; no better combination in a woman than beauty, brains, charm and a sense of humour (not necessarily in that order).

Yes I'm always thankful to her Mum for encouraging Rachel to apply for the job :)
rachelobsessivefan

Postby onefromthetop » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

rachelobsessivefan wrote:
wicorman wrote:Of course, as show hostess, a big part of Rachel's job is simply to look good ( a task she performs effortlessly :)) and to smile brightly into camera. Stare back and smile, as Joanna Lumley described it.

Yes I'm always thankful to her Mum for encouraging Rachel to apply for the job :)

Yes me to :D
Rachel Riley is the goddess of perfection enough said
onefromthetop

Return to News and Gossip