Meeting Rachel

Get all the latest information about Rachel Riley.

Meeting Rachel

Postby rebelstar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Wonder if anyone has ever met her?

I have the pleasure of working in Media City Salford where Countdown is filmed and a couple of times been in the lift with Nick and Rachel!

It was hard not to stare but Nick didn't mind. But seriously she looks even better in real life and they were ready to go film so she was in her Countdown outfit - she looked so fit!
rebelstar
Rachel Lover Rank 1
Rachel Lover Rank 1

Re: Meeting Rachel

Postby onefromthetop » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Yep met her three times she is amazing easy to talk to and even more gorgeous if that is possible.
Rachel Riley is the goddess of perfection enough said
onefromthetop
Rachel Lover Supreme Rank 3

Postby rachelobsessivefan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:07 pm

That's Why you're RRSupremo!! :lol: have a good Christmas
rachelobsessivefan

Postby onefromthetop » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:15 pm

rachelobsessivefan wrote:That's Why you're RRSupremo!! :lol: have a good Christmas

Thanks you to :D
onefromthetop

Postby someb0dy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:25 pm

I've never met her as I don't live anywhere near to where they film, in fact, I'm in the middle of slap bang nowhere.

If I ever had the chance to go to a recording session, I'm sure I'd have some photos taken with her (That's allowed, right?!)
someb0dy
Rachel Lover Rank 2
Rachel Lover Rank 2

Postby Mark K » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 am

someb0dy wrote:I've never met her as I don't live anywhere near to where they film, in fact, I'm in the middle of slap bang nowhere.

If I ever had the chance to go to a recording session, I'm sure I'd have some photos taken with her (That's allowed, right?!)

Don't miss your chance to have a photo taken with RR, though these days it might need to be taken outside the studio. (The floor managers have gone a bit more security-minded of late.)

See this old link : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2596
Mark K
Rachel Lover Supreme Rank 1
Rachel Lover Supreme Rank 1

Postby onefromthetop » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:12 am

Mark K wrote:
someb0dy wrote:I've never met her as I don't live anywhere near to where they film, in fact, I'm in the middle of slap bang nowhere.

Don't miss your chance to have a photo taken with RR, though these days it might need to be taken outside the studio. (The floor managers have gone a bit more security-minded of late.)

See this old link : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2596

Best to see the floor manager before the recording start
onefromthetop

Postby dntfc » Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Has anyone else seen Rachel in person recently?

I was lucky to go to Countdown this week. Rachel really is even more beautiful in the flesh. I can't believe how approachable she was and really sociable with the audience afterwards. She really is a cracking girl with even more bubbly personality when not on camera. You can tell she has done Countdown for years now when Rachel spells the word quickly which the contestants gets.
Countdown do seem to allow photos afterwards but obviously not during the recording. Was lucky enough to get a pic with Rachel which made my day. Will always treasure it. Going to watch Countdown live is a must for any Rachel fan. Hope to go again sometime in the future.
One thing is for sure I will certainly be carrying on capping Rachel for many years to come!
dntfc
Board Admin
Board Admin

Postby Basil47 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:06 am

Nice to hear dntfc.
I'm only slightly envious of you getting to meet Rachel!
:mrgreen:
Basil47

Postby Iluvator » Sun May 21, 2017 2:37 pm

I've met her when I went to watch Countdown, as I live in Manchester. She is very beautiful and she looked straight at me I melted lol! :oops: :oops: :oops: Always makes me laugh when they say see you tomorrow when they finish an episode, as they do 6 episodes a day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iluvator
Rachel Lover Rank 1
Rachel Lover Rank 1

Next

Return to News and Gossip