DATING PASHA KOVALEV AFTER ALL

Get all the latest information about Rachel Riley.

DATING PASHA KOVALEV AFTER ALL

Postby Ptolomaeus » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 am

After all denials seems Rachel is dating Pasha Kovalev after all - plastered on pages in the red tops today!!
Ptolomaeus
Rachel Lover Rank 2
Rachel Lover Rank 2

Re: DATING PASHA KOVALEV AFTER ALL

Postby andy rodgers » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 am

andy rodgers
Rachel Lover Rank 4
Rachel Lover Rank 4

Postby andy rodgers » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 am

andy rodgers
Rachel Lover Rank 4
Rachel Lover Rank 4

Postby Inopotamo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am

I feel a bit bad for her ex husband now tbh.
Inopotamo
Rachel Lover Rank 3
Rachel Lover Rank 3

Postby TheBurySaint » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am

I feel this has been a story ready to break for many months now,despite all the denials from Rachel and Pasha in the past,and of course #scd2014 starts tonight,so perfect timing for a press release!

My real fear is that Rachel may now give up some of her TV work here to follow Pasha,who has a home and works in LA,when not involved in #scd? :(
TheBurySaint
Rachel Lover Rank 5
Rachel Lover Rank 5

Postby StephanieH13 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 am

Got to admit, Rachel is quite a lucky lady getting with Pasha.. ;)

Hope this doesn't mean the return of longer dresses on Countdown! :(
StephanieH13
Rachel Lover Rank 1
Rachel Lover Rank 1

Postby dodrade99 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 pm

After all the denials I'm a bit disappointed in her.
dodrade99
Rachel Lover Rank 3
Rachel Lover Rank 3

Postby Inopotamo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 pm

I believe that they have at least been seeing each other for a while, and decided to not say anything so soon after the break-up to protect their image.

If it is something that brewed over strictly, i feel bad for Jamie here. I know what it is like to be led on by a woman and fall in love with her, only for her to turn you down (or leave you in this case) with another guy being involved, and that woman not telling you it at the time.

It's a emotional wound that will never heal for me
Inopotamo
Rachel Lover Rank 3
Rachel Lover Rank 3

Postby Ptolomaeus » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Like others I feel sad for husband because clearly chemistry dtsrted durin Strictly and she did buy flat near him 6 months ago and "kept in touch". This is all a bit devious. Wonder if she will leave for USA where he lives? :o
Ptolomaeus
Rachel Lover Rank 2
Rachel Lover Rank 2

Postby dodrade99 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:22 pm

HalfBeard wrote:You only think of it as devious as that is the way the press has portrayed it. Humans are not monogamous animals, and people fall out of love all the time. Indeed, the majority of marriages end in divorce; most people have several partners in their life. I don't see how anyone could view one relationship ending and another beginning as malicious or devious, unless a pretence of affection was upheld with the original partner (i.e an affair), and that isn't the case here. But, affair or not, people's personal lives should be of no concern to us - it's non of our business.
Unfortunately, media outlets such as the Sun like to make it their business, and then convince the public that they too should care about other people's (particularly celebrities) personal lives, in order to sell more copies. Of course, when people do delve in to other's private lives, they can and will judge, usually to distract themselves from their own issues. Then when you get things like celebrity nude leaks, the media act all perplexed and shocked, yet it was them who created this celeb obsessed culture in the first place! It's a pretty sick phenomenon really. I digress...

Personally, I see no problem here. Sure, in any breakup it is typical that someone will get hurt (which is unfortunate), but what would you suggest? That someone is to remain in a broken relationship as not to offend their partner? In the long run, that's not good for anyone.

Besides, as I've mentioned, all any of us have to go off is what the tabloids spout. Do you really trust them? The accusations that some assert are nothing but conjecture, and again, it's non of your business anyway.

Right, got that off my chest.

The problem in Rachel's case though is that having sold her wedding pics to Hello and spoken often about her marriage on Countdown the tabloids would consider her private life fair game. The fact that it came out today with a confirmation quote from Pasha is unlikely to be coincidence either.
dodrade99
Rachel Lover Rank 3
Rachel Lover Rank 3

Next

Return to News and Gossip